Are you a Wholesaler exporting Controlled Drugs or are planning to expand your product range to include Controlled Drugs? Do you hold a valid United Kingdom Controlled Drug Licence from the Home Office – if not you should and your WDA (H) may need to be varied to allow you to supply Narcotics. Where are you exporting to – do you know the requirements for the Controlled Drugs of the relevant National Competent Authority as it varies on a country by country basis.  For example in Ukraine it is necessary for the Controlled Drugs to be accompanied by State Police Escort and in Nigeria it is necessary that they are accompanied by a Superintended Pharmacist. For more details please contact Pharmacy Consulting Limited who can provide a Controlled Drugs Workshop and guide you through the process as relevant to your business.