Falsified medicines are a serious threat to patients from all over the globe. Therefore, the EU government are introducing new legal requirements to enforce anti-counterfeiting measures in the supply chain. This legislation poses a big challenge in addition to significant costs to organisations that manufacture, distribute and dispense medication, as they seek to comply with the mandates.
Serialisation technology provides a unique identifier (UI) for each sales pack, this will then ensure that genuine medicines can be distinguished from counterfeited ones. This information will be stored in the database by NMVS as agreed by the MHRA.
What can you expect during the training?
- Understand a clearer picture of how to set up/manage your company’s serialisation system.
- Get an overview of the current and upcoming legal requirements.
- View the risks involved with serialisation.
- Discuss the best validation methods.
- In addition, we will pay attention to change management.
What is the result in your daily work?
- Attendees will have a broader view on the impact of serialisation on the packaging processes.
- Attendees will know more about the different technical solutions.
- Attendees will be able to select the correct members for their project team.
Who is this training for?
This training is intended for people involved in the packaging/distributing of pharmaceuticals, who are facing current and upcoming legal requirements for serialisation.
If you are interested in taking part in one of our training session, please contact us below.
Get In Touch
Farnborough Business Centre
VAT Reg. No GB842081055
Company Reg. No. 4469518
Phone: 01252 375362