With the ongoing re-classification of some medicinal products into the Controlled Drugs schedules, if you wholesale any of these products you will need to hold a Controlled Drugs Licence. The application process and on-going maintenance process of these licences are very different from either pharmacy registration or WDA licencing. Clearly getting this wrong can have serious consequences for you as an individual and for your business.
We can offer workshops for anyone wishing to find out more about Home Office Controlled Drug Licensing, you may:
- Simply want to know whether you need to obtain a Licence
- Want to understand more about the application process and how to complete the application form
- Want to understand how you will inspected and how you may need to prepare your premises
- Want help in preparing your application
- Or want to gain a better understanding of what you will need to do to maintain your licence
As this subject is of a specialist nature we do not schedule regular workshops, if you are interested in participating in a Home Office Controlled Drug Licence workshop please contact us.
Why Consider Us for a Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop?
Through our consultants extensive experience we will lead you step by step through the process and requirements of licensing, identifying the areas that can cause problems and delays. Using the knowledge built up through previous applications we can guide you through yours too and share our experiences within the training.
Our Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop Includes
- An overview of the requirements for licensing
- The application process
- An overview of Quality system, inspection
- Index, SOPs, Risk Management.
- Supporting Documents
- Ongoing reporting once licensed
We offer bespoke training at your site. Please contact us for more details.