It is a requirement that ALL personnel involved with the storage and distribution of medicinal products are suitably trained.
Our intense one-day training course provide expert support and advice on all aspects of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) for the distribution of medicinal products. Emphasis is placed on interaction of delegates, team activities and encouragement to ask questions and share experiences.
Whether you are applying for a Wholesale Distributor Authorisation or are a Responsible Person requiring a refresher course for your Continuing Professional Development (CPD), our courses are highly interactive and informative allowing us to cover all aspects of the requirements of the Guidelines on the Good Distribution Practice in-line with the upcoming Cogent Gold Standard..
The course covers the Good Distribution Practice Guidelines (2013/C 343/01) in detail from the RPs perspective. provided throughout the training, with many examples of documentation as required by the MHRA inspectorate
Why Consider Us for this course?
Our RPs, have been both ‘in-house’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. As a company we provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your business needs. Our RPs are flexible and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled course dates we have on the website.
Our GDP/RP Course Includes
- The role of The Competent Authority (e.g. MHRA in the UK ) and their expectations of RPs
- An overview of the EU GDP Guidelines (2013/C 343/01) and its requirements
- Introduction of the principals of a quality system
- An overview of Risk Assessment & Change Management
- To explain the role & responsibilities of the Responsible Person
- Qualification and Validation including transport
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on September 26, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on October 9, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on October 24, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on November 13, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on November 28, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on December 12, 2018 9:00 am
“Course was very informative and taught/explained very well.”
Craig – Course Rating 9/10
“Kim was able to give good examples, in order to understand. She would also ask us specific questions and if we didn’t understand she would word it in a different way which really helped me to understand GDP.”
Suzi – Course Rating 8/10
“Very interactive, answered all my questions and pointers in the right direction.”
Ade – Course Rating 9/10
“MHRA GDP guidelines are numerous and specific and potentially serious if not followed. The training went through each point in a common sense way, so the guidelines have appeared far more admirable and attainable.”
Philip Hodgkinson – Course Rating 10/10
“A lot of valuable information to digest! Thank you.”
Anna Drys – Course rating 9/10
“Well structured and presented course. Puveshni was very knowledgeable in the field and benefited her experience.”
Abdirahman – Course Rating 10/10
“Excellent refresher, very informative. Thank you.”
Addy Mohammed – Course Rating 10/10
“Very good overview of GDP requirements which has given me a much better understanding of client requirements for the services and products we supply.”
Bill Castle – Course Rating 9/10
” Very useful day with a good overview of MHRA GMP and GDP process, procedures and roles and responsibilities. Thank you Jackie.”
Andrew King – Course rating 9/10
” Very interesting presentation which allowed me to gain a proper overview of the GDP process”
Jack – Course Rating 9/10