The Roles of the RP and GDP for medicinal products
Our Introduction to GDP Training provides an overview into the Good Distribution Practice Guidelines, the roles and Responsibilities of the Responsible Person (RP) and the competent authorities that enforce the rules and regulations to ensure compliance when handling and distributing medicinal products.
The pharmaceutical industry is a highly regulated sector where the paramount focus on minimising the risk to patient safety has led to significant changes in recent years.
The course would be beneficial for any personnel involved in pharmaceutical distribution looking to obtain a general understanding of GDP and the regulations a Wholesale Distributor of medicinal products must adhere to and for anyone who requires their annual update training following on from their Cogent Gold Standard course. The course will also provide an insight into the competent authority and their role in ensuring patient safety.
We firmly believe that the success of your business and compliance with GDP is in the hands of your RP. Why Consider Us for this course?
Our RPs, have been both ‘in-house’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. As a company we provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your business needs. Our RPs are flexible and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled course dates we have on the website.
Our GDP/RP Course Includes
- Quality Management
- Premises & Equipment
- Complaints, Returns, Suspected Falsified Medicinal Products & Medicinal Product Recalls
- Outsourced Activities
- The Role of The Competent Authority
- Competency Questionnaire
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 23 November 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 14 December 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 25 January 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 15 February 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 8 March 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 5 April 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 3 May 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 7 June 2022
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 12 July 2022
“Good Training day, thank you.”Course Rating 10/10
“Good training, has given me more insight as an RP. Would recommend new RP’s to have this training.”Matthew – Course Rating 10/10
Very informative and delivered well. It was a good introduction into a subject I haven’t dealt with before. Jackie kept the course “light & breezy”
I am new to GDP and the trainer was very patient with my endless questions and answered them all with rounded practical answers that i can take back to my workplace and implement.Shirley Clifton – Ashford and St Peters Hospital
” Very interesting presentation which allowed me to gain a proper overview of the GDP process”Jack – Course Rating 9/10
“As a nurse adviser I wasn’t sure of the relevance to my role. It was interesting and I learned a lot.”Course Rating 6/10
“Very good overview of GDP requirements which has given me a much better understanding of client requirements for the services and products we supply.”Bill Castle – Course Rating 9/10
The course is very informative and comprehensive which covers all aspects of EU GDP guidelines.
“This one day training package cover, including Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Responsible Person (RP) roles and responsibilities, ‘packed a punch!’ Well structured, well delivered and interactive. Good value for money. Good day out overall.”Anonymous – Course Rating 8/10
Jackie has proved to be a very knowledgeable and professional recruitment consultant, All communications have been very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Jackie.
Get In Touch
Farnborough Business Centre
VAT Reg. No GB842081055
Company Reg. No. 4469518
Phone: 01252 375362