The Roles of the RP and GDP for medicinal products
Our Introduction to GDP Training provides an overview into the Good Distribution Practice Guidelines, the roles and Responsibilities of the Responsible Person (RP) and the competent authorities that enforce the rules and regulations to ensure compliance when handling and distributing medicinal products.
The pharmaceutical industry is a highly regulated sector where the paramount focus on minimising the risk to patient safety has led to significant changes in recent years.
The course would be beneficial for any personnel involved in pharmaceutical distribution looking to obtain a general understanding of GDP and the regulations a Wholesale Distributor of medicinal products must adhere to and for anyone who requires their annual update training following on from their Cogent Gold Standard course. The course will also provide an insight into the competent authority and their role in ensuring patient safety.
We firmly believe that the success of your business and compliance with GDP is in the hands of your RP. Why Consider Us for this course?
Our RPs, have been both ‘in-house’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. As a company we provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your business needs. Our RPs are flexible and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled course dates we have on the website.
Our GDP/RP Course Includes
- Quality Management
- Premises & Equipment
- Complaints, Returns, Suspected Falsified Medicinal Products & Medicinal Product Recalls
- Outsourced Activities
- The Role of The Competent Authority
- Competency Questionnaire
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 27 May 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 16 June 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 28 July 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 24 August 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 22 September 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 21 October 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 9 November 2021
- Introduction to Good Distribution Practice Online Training on 14 December 2021
Good knowledge and practical insight into the requirements.
Informative & Interactive. Thank you.
A lot of valuable information to digest.Thank youAnna Drys – Oxford Hospital
“As a nurse adviser I wasn’t sure of the relevance to my role. It was interesting and I learned a lot.”Course Rating 6/10
“Excellent training, thorough explanations and enjoyable throughout.”David Lane – Course Rating 9/10
“Brilliant training provided, answered all questions.”Ashish Morar – Course Rating 10/10
“An excellent course with almost 1/1 training. Interactive, knowledgeable trainer. Excellent venue.”Dr. Parry – Course Rating 10/10
“Very efficient and effective. Covered all areas of training.” – John Elliott KWE
Very informative and delivered well. It was a good introduction into a subject I haven’t dealt with before. Jackie kept the course “light & breezy”
“This one day training package cover, including Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Responsible Person (RP) roles and responsibilities, ‘packed a punch!’ Well structured, well delivered and interactive. Good value for money. Good day out overall.”Anonymous – Course Rating 8/10
Get In Touch
Farnborough Business Centre
VAT Reg. No GB842081055
Company Reg. No. 4469518
Phone: 01252 375362