It is a requirement that ALL personnel involved with the storage and distribution of medicinal products are suitably trained.
Our training courses provide expert support and advice on all aspects of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) for the distribution of medicinal products.
Whether you are applying for a Wholesale Distributor Authorisation or are a Responsible Person requiring a refresher course for your Continuing Professional Development (CPD), our courses are highly interactive and informative and cover all aspects of the requirements of the Guidelines on the Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use.
Why Consider Us for Your GDP/RP Course?
Our RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
Why this Course?
You may already wholesale medicines, be an RP, or a Pharmacist who has a desire to become an RP in the future.
Here are some questions that help to demonstrate why this course would be useful to you …
- Do you know when a pharmacy or wholesaler needs a WDA (H)?
- Have you heard of the Human Medicines Regulation 2012?
- You have a WDA or you may be in the process of applying for one?
- You may want a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the ‘RP’ role?
- Do you need a ‘RP’ to work with you to train your team? We can come to you if you prefer?
- How can stop counterfeit medicines getting into my supply chain?
- Does your GP practice want to apply to the MHRA to obtain a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation?
- Do you want your logistics company to have a warehouse licence?
- Do you want to map the temperature of your pharmacy warehouse, vehicle or fridge?
- Are the drivers of your logistics company GDP trained?
Our GDP/RP Course Includes
- The role of The Competent Authority (e.g. MHRA in the UK ) and their expectations of RPs
- An overview of the EU GDP Guidelines (2013/C 343/01) and its requirements
- Introduction of the principals of a quality system
- An overview of Risk Assessment & Change Management
- To explain the role & responsibilities of the Responsible Person
- Qualification and Validation including transport
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on July 25, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on August 14, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on August 29, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on September 11, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on September 26, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on October 9, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on October 24, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on November 13, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on November 13, 2018 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on December 12, 2018 9:00 am
“Course was very informative and taught/explained very well.”
Craig – Course Rating 9/10
“Kim was able to give good examples, in order to understand. She would also ask us specific questions and if we didn’t understand she would word it in a different way which really helped me to understand GDP.”
Suzi – Course Rating 8/10
“Very interactive, answered all my questions and pointers in the right direction.”
Ade – Course Rating 9/10
“MHRA GDP guidelines are numerous and specific and potentially serious if not followed. The training went through each point in a common sense way, so the guidelines have appeared far more admirable and attainable.”
Philip Hodgkinson – Course Rating 10/10
“A lot of valuable information to digest! Thank you.”
Anna Drys – Course rating 9/10
“Well structured and presented course. Puveshni was very knowledgeable in the field and benefited her experience.”
Abdirahman – Course Rating 10/10
“Excellent refresher, very informative. Thank you.”
Addy Mohammed – Course Rating 10/10
“Very good overview of GDP requirements which has given me a much better understanding of client requirements for the services and products we supply.”
Bill Castle – Course Rating 9/10
” Very useful day with a good overview of MHRA GMP and GDP process, procedures and roles and responsibilities. Thank you Jackie.”
Andrew King – Course rating 9/10
” Very interesting presentation which allowed me to gain a proper overview of the GDP process”
Jack – Course Rating 9/10