Increasingly all operators in the pharmaceutical markets are subject to audits and inspections, developing a robust audit capability within your business is an invaluable tool in managing these visits. Whether you work to GDP or ISO standards, it is a requirement that audits are carried out either internally or at the premises of your key suppliers to confirm compliance. The role of the auditor is not only to confirm compliancy, but is key to the improvement of processes across the company. Internal or external process audits should be planned and carried out by trained personnel with a sound audit knowledge to enable them determine the effectiveness of the quality system against the standard or directive or to the procedures in place. Quality Systems also require an internal audit program, a properly trained member of your team will make these essential task more meaningful and of greater value to your business. We can provide a training program that give practical information on how to plan, conduct report and follow up both internal and supplier audits. Our courses are highly interactive and informative and can be tailored to your particular circumstances. If you are interested in an audit training course then please do contact us to discuss you requirements.
Why Consider Us for Your Audit Training?
We have a number of trained and experienced auditors from several disciplines who can provide relevant training for your business. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs.
Our Audit Training Includes
- An overview of Quality Systems and the 8 principals
- Plan, Do, Act, Check quality management principal
- An overview of Risk Assessment & Change Management
- Training and workshops on how to plan, perform and report the findings of a process audit
- Non-compliance reporting
- CAPA and CAPA review
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel who are responsible for the planning and implementing internal or external audits
- Management & Team Leaders who work within an quality driven environment and would like to improve practices
We also offer bespoke training at your site. Please contact us for more details.