We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
The course is very informative and comprehensive which covers all aspects of EU GDP guidelines.
Pharmacy Consulting have provided us with a prompt and professional service, including advice, GDP training and helping us with a robust customised Quality System.During this time they have been committed to fully understanding our company needs and have consistently delivered excellent service.I would highly recommend PCL to any business for peace of mind and sound professional advice. Ben FunnellDirectorUniversal PS
Excellent content and delivery. After the GDP/RP training course I’m feeling informed and empowered to ensure compliance.
We appointed PCL to assist us with our new CQC compliance registration. From start to finish, they acted with professionalism and expertise; taking what at first seemed to be a tedious and daunting process and making it clear and easy to understand. Even after our successful registration, the consultant remained on hand to answer any outstanding questions and to ensure that we felt adequately prepared for a potential visit from the CQC. Having had such a positive experience, we have no hesitation in recommending PCL to any company who is considering their services
“Very informative and very helpful. Brian was very professional and very patient with our numerous questions. Thank you.”Catherine Hodges – Course Rating 10/10
“An ‘All-Inclusive’ Training”Pop Ohelga – Course Rating 10/10
“MHRA GDP guidelines are numerous and specific and potentially serious if not followed. The training went through each point in a common sense way, so the guidelines have appeared far more admirable and attainable.”Philip Hodgkinson – Course Rating 10/10
“Course was very informative and taught/explained very well.”Craig – Course Rating 9/10
“Really well presented and explained. Have a much better understanding of a very involved subject.”Vicky Stones 10/10
“Great Presentation, very informative.”Roshni Rutton-Patel – Course Rating 10/10
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines