We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
Pharmacy Consulting have provided our business with excellent support, advice and training with regard to obtaining Wholesale Dealers Authorisation following the implementation of European Commission Guidelines of 5 November 2013 on Good Distribution Practice, 2013/C 343/01. I would like to personally thank Dawn and her team for her personal assistance in securing the authorisation.
“Excellent – Helpful. I was in a small group setting, so very informal and easy to ask questions.”Justin – Course Rating 9/10
“Brilliant training provided, answered all questions.”Ashish Morar – Course Rating 10/10
The course is very informative and comprehensive which covers all aspects of EU GDP guidelines.
Jackie has proved to be a very knowledgeable and professional recruitment consultant, All communications have been very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Jackie.
“This one day training package cover, including Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Responsible Person (RP) roles and responsibilities, ‘packed a punch!’ Well structured, well delivered and interactive. Good value for money. Good day out overall.”Anonymous – Course Rating 8/10
We loved your training at Niche!
“The training was informative, covering all areas.”Anonymous – Course Rating 10/10
I am glad that I contacted Pharmacy Consulting Limited (PCL). Jackie Peck helped me in understanding all aspects of community and internet pharmacy. She was helpful in conducting survey, preparing business plan and negotiation with wholesalers etc. She was extremely approachable and provided invaluable advice. She was proactive in helping and was very flexible. I will highly recommend Pharmacy Consulting Limited to all especially young entrepreneurs. It is a money well spent.
Again, I stress how much I appreciate all your help, both today and through the whole journey of us striving to obtain our WDA(H).
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines