We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
Very informative and delivered well. It was a good introduction into a subject I haven’t dealt with before. Jackie kept the course “light & breezy”
I think the PCL course dovetails very well with wholesaling as it provides practical course material with a good eye to Quality Management, which is the concern of our company with the MHRA inspection process beginning soon.
“The course was very informative and delivered by Brian in a positive way with lots of examples, to help understand the various topics.”Kalpesh Patel – Course Rating 9/10
“Very informative and John was able to demonstrate a great knowledge of export. Having already completed Pharmacy Consulting’s GDP training, I was able to understand the content and what John was explaining in regard to export”Anonymous – Rating 9/10
“A really useful day.”Martin – Course Rating 10/10
Well structured and presented course. Puveshni was very knowledgeable in the field and benefited from her experience.Abdirahamn Sheikh – Irmaan
“I found this course much more interesting and accessible than i thought it would be. Nicely paced with enough information to be challenging and thought provoking but not overwhelming. A few of the initials could do with explaining though.”Jennifer Kirby – Course Rating 9/10
Pharmacy consulting helped us to map our warehouse and also to map our new pharmacy fridge they were much cheaper that the other quotes we had and they also trained up the staff on the cold chain SOPs we had jointly written. Thank you Jackie for all your help!
” Very interesting presentation which allowed me to gain a proper overview of the GDP process”Jack – Course Rating 9/10
“Very informative and very helpful. Brian was very professional and very patient with our numerous questions. Thank you.”Catherine Hodges – Course Rating 10/10
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines