We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
“Excellent content and delivery. Answered all questions with good detail.”Course Rating – 10/10
” Very fun, interactive course. Trainer was very approachable.”Farhan Masoud – Course Rating 9/10
Kim was helpful at answering all my questions and advise on how to do things independently or with the help of PCL.
Pharmacy Consulting has been performing consultancy work for Vygon for several years, during that time they have provided us with a very professional and efficient service. PCL helped Vygon obtain their original Wholesale Dealers Licence and have provided Responsible Person (RP) support to our Quality Team ever since. PCL guided us successfully through our MHRA inspection. More recently, Jackie delivered GDP update training sessions for me and my deputy when I started in my new role as Head of QA/RA. I would recommend PCL to any organisation that needs support in their pharmaceutical operations. Vicky MuirQA/RA ManagerVygon
The training was delivered in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The elements of the training were explained in a clear and concise manner and the course was tailored around your individual requirements. The day was enjoyable and I would not hesitate to use your company again.Tracy Tollervey from CPG – Logistic.
“Many thanks to Brain the trainer”Wagdi Moussa – Course Rating 9/10
“An excellent course with almost 1/1 training. Interactive, knowledgeable trainer. Excellent venue.”Dr. Parry – Course Rating 10/10
I think the PCL course dovetails very well with wholesaling as it provides practical course material with a good eye to Quality Management, which is the concern of our company with the MHRA inspection process beginning soon.
A very informative overview of GDP and the role of the RP. Great to be able to discuss GDP issues with Brian and with others on the course.
“Good Training day, thank you.”Course Rating 10/10
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines