We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
“Very Informative and useful session”Rahinatu – Course Rating 10/10
The day was fun and I enjoyed the review of GDP requirements!
“Covered all questions i had. I left with full knowledge on the topic.”Anonymous – Course Rating 8/10
“Excellent delivery and trainer is very knowledgeable.”Anonymous – Course Rating 10/10
Very informative. Was hesitant about attending but very happy I did. Jackie was excellent.
“Mr. Brian Lindsay has been a down to earth trainer. His approach to the GDP and training has been excellent, and i personally have gained a wealth of knowledge that made me appreciate what GDP actually means.”Mr Sanjay Budhdeo – Course rating 10/10
A very informative overview of GDP and the role of the RP. Great to be able to discuss GDP issues with Brian and with others on the course.
Since 2012 we have been using PCL for regulatory support, staff resourcing, training and general advice. We have consistently found that the whole team has a high level of technical competence, are always willing to get stuck in to help us and are able to come up with robust ideas to improve our systems. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services in any of these areas.
Pharmacy Consulting have provided us with a prompt and professional service, including advice, GDP training and helping us with a robust customised Quality System.During this time they have been committed to fully understanding our company needs and have consistently delivered excellent service.I would highly recommend PCL to any business for peace of mind and sound professional advice. Ben FunnellDirectorUniversal PS
Good knowledge and practical insight into the requirements.
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines