We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
“Lot’s of information and keeps you engaged.”Abbey Tullett – Course Rating 10/10
I am new to GDP and the trainer was very patient with my endless questions and answered them all with rounded practical answers that i can take back to my workplace and implement.Shirley Clifton – Ashford and St Peters Hospital
“Well structured and presented course. Puveshni was very knowledgeable in the field and benefited her experience.”Abdirahman – Course Rating 10/10
“Very informative and lots of opportunity to ask questions and speak with other people on the course.”Megan – Course Rating 10/10
“Excellent trainer, very informative.”Anonymous – Rating 10/10
“The course was very informative and delivered by Brian in a positive way with lots of examples, to help understand the various topics.”Kalpesh Patel – Course Rating 9/10
“Really well presented and explained. Have a much better understanding of a very involved subject.”Vicky Stones 10/10
Very impressed, covered the majority of topics.James Weston – Orderline
I want to thank you again for your successful presentation made in London to our Pharma Group Europe conference.Your detailed explanations for all the delegates were extremely interesting and enlightening.Our international participants from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Romania expressed their praise and encouragement. Zdenek Schmittz- Pharma Group Europe
“Many thanks to Brain the trainer”Wagdi Moussa – Course Rating 9/10
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines