- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can meet all your training needs.
We have a range of courses that are highly inter-active and informative to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training requirements:
- GDP/RP Training
- Audit Training
- WDA(H) Authorisation Workshop
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
The GPhC- General Pharmaceutical Council published an updated guidance for distance selling pharmacies regarding authentication and verification check before supplying certain type/categories of prescription-only medicines (POMs). This should ensure that patients...
Regardless of the financial strains, the NHS is in community pharmacies are and always will be important to the public, with 1.6 million people visiting a community pharmacy every day in England. Now the Government have stated, under The NHS Long Term Plan, they want...
Pharmacy Consulting Limited (PCL) is pleased to announce they now provide a three-day Cogent “Gold standard” Responsible Person (RP) training, formally recognised by the MHRA. The course is vital for potential and existing Responsible Persons or anyone involved in...