Are you an RP?
What do you do to keep up to date with changing legislation and regulations and ensure your knowledge is up to date? These sessions could be an easy way to address just one small part of your role on a monthly basis. Join us for our open discussion forum once a month – it will take just an hour out of your time.
We will be covering topics such as
- Inspection preparation
- Temperature Mapping
- Transportation Options
- Goods Vehicle Movement
- Distance Selling Guidelines
- Bona Fides
- Professional Bodies
And many more.
Sign up for the session below by clicking the booking request and submit your questions in the comments box.
Why Consider Us for this course?
These sessions are succinct focussed sessions looking at just one aspect of the RP role. All sessions will include a digital quick reference guide of the topic and a certificate of attendance.
Schedule of Topics
- AUGUST: Medical Devices
- SEPTEMBER: RPi (Responsible Person for Import)
- OCTOBER: Handling non conformities
- NOVEMBER: Product Security – Storage and Transportation
- DECEMBER: Transport – Validation and Qualification
Our monthly forum format will be as follows
- Meet the Host
- Introduction to the Topic
- Brief breakout / open discussion
- Pre-submitted Q & A