Understanding the Medicines Verification Organisation in relation to The National Medicines Verification Organisation (NMV0) and The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
- What are Aggregated Codes?
- What is the “10-day rule” For “ Re-commissioning “ Medicinal products?
- Over view of Stabilisation Periods- Selection of countries from – GIRP notification 5th February 2019
- Importation of Active Substances
- Are the rules tougher on the import of active pharmaceutical ingredients?
- Why is the Registration of ‘Brokers’ important?
- Requirement for Distance sellers of medicines?
- When should a wholesaler decommission medicinal products?
- What is the Verification and Decommissioning Process?
- Wholesale Distributors and the FMD?
- Unique Identifier (UI)
- What is the EMVS to NMVS Process Flow?
- Marketing Authorisation Holders:
- 1) Recall, 2) Theft, 3) Withdrawal, 4) Sampling, 5) Repackaging, 6) Re-labelling of medicinal products
- How to implement and execute your own FMD Plan?
- What of FMD in the Event of a No-Deal Brexit?
- Distance Sellers of Medicines in relation to FMD?
- Who is exactly authorised or entitled to supply medicines to the public?
- Additional Falsified Medicines Directive measures
- Requirement is waived for certain third countries specified by the Commission
And much more…
To ask any questions or to book onto this course please contact email@example.com