Jackie Peck, Managing Director of Pharmacy Consulting, is a recognised expert within the retail pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical wholesaling and innovate healthcare provider models in the UK, Europe and more recently globally.
Jackie has opened over fifty pharmacies from small start-ups, supermarket pharmacies, hundred hours’ pharmacies, doctor surgery pharmacies, distance selling pharmacies and a hospital pharmacy.
As a result of many years of working within the retail pharmacy, healthcare recruitment, training and consultancy, Jackie has a breadth of knowledge which allows her to find innovative solutions for her clients and leaner ways of working to improve the safety, efficiency and quality.
Jackie has been working with clients from Japan, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, India, The United Emirates. With this background she has been asked to chair symposiums and training events such as Tutela Temperature Monitoring Training Study Days, Pharmacy Business Accelerator session at the Pharmacy Show the Brussels Cool Chain Conference.
Jackie has presented on the following subjects:
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA(H) – formerly Wholesale Dealers Licence
- Temperature mapping and monitoring
- Applying for a distance selling pharmacy contract
- Pharmacy business development
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Pharmacy Automation
- Quality System development and maintenance
- preparing for a MHRA or GPhC inspection
- CQC how to prepare for registration or an inspection
Jackie is constantly speaking at numerous events across the EU, to stay upto date with Jackie’s Public Speaking please follow the Company’s Twitter feed.