- Isolate yourself and if you need to go out go alone and only for essential trips
- Always carry tissues and
- Catch it
- Bin it
- Kill it
- Wash your hands when you have been out and after you have used your tissues
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with the people who are unwell
- If you are going food shopping then clean the handle of the shopping trolley with disinfectant before you push the trolley
What can you do if you get symptoms which could be indicative of Covid 19
If you get symptoms such as :
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
YOU MUST STAY AT HOME NHS 111 has online support which you can access for help.
DO NOT GO TO YOUR PHARMACY OR THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GPOnly ring NHS111 is you cannot cope.