Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Online Training prices from £995.
We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
In all the noise over the past year regarding Covid 19, children have been affected the most, they may have been the least affected by the virus itself but they have suffered disproportionately from lockdown.
What have we learned in ten years? I was a pharmacist in retail practice in 2009 and was a site that collected all the unused Tamiflu which ended up being destroyed having cost billions across the world.
The number of digital consultations has exploded during the pandemic and for some it has been fantastic, but for other is in not a suitable mode of to name a few; elderly who are not silver surfers and autistic children.