June Monthly RP Forum – Ask your questions today.
Face to Face Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Online Training, coming soon
Book your place on our Monthly RP Forum today and keep up to date.
We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
There is a new MHRA Green Guide Update 2022 updated edition of the Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Distributors called the MHRA Green Guide.
Compliance Monitoring Process – from April this year the MHRA are piloting a different approach to the monitoring of companies that are referred to the MHRA’s IAG (Inspection Action Group) for failure to comply with the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice or Good Distribution Practice.
Drug repurposing offers the possibility of a huge untapped source of safe and effective therapies for both common and rare conditions.