- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can meet all your training needs.
We have a range of courses that are highly inter-active and informative to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training requirements:
- GDP/RP Training
- Audit Training
- WDA(H) Authorisation Workshop
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
Here at Pharmacy Consulting, we offer Cogent & GDP update training every month at our Head Office and in Birmingham. Our courses cover the basics and the most recent updates given by the MHRA.
As always get your checklist out and manage them to carry on trading, be able to receive from the EU/EEA and send out pharmaceutical goods from the UK. Make sure your organization is ready when Brexit hits. What should you have ready before Brexit happens? Check your:...
MSC Gülsün announced that their first 23.000+teu vessel Container Ship has completed its landmark from Asia to Europe. This new container ship is built to have the largest capacity and be able to produce low CO2 emission to be environment friendly by lowering the carbon footprint during the supply chain.