Face to Face Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Training, is back.
Book your place on our Monthly RP Forum today and keep up to date.
Medical Devices Training is now available from November 2023
We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
PCL as a company has started to see that detectability has become a requirement when conducting Risk Assessments. There is more than one way to incorporate detectability in your risk assessments but below is a suggestion that could be used. When conducting a risk...
Good Distribution Practice applies to the whole business, so if you have a WDA, one of the requirements is that you work to GDP. As part of your licence terms, it is the responsibility of the RP to ensure that all staff involved in GDP activity are trained in GDP.
Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Training – Our three day online or face to face training course is run on an monthly basis.