Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Online Training prices from £995.
We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
The GPhC – General Pharmaceutical Council is consulting on possible changes which to provide a greater number of pharmacists to begin their independent prescriber training.
Inclisiran – A Cholesterol lowering Injection has been made available to save the lives of thousands of NHS Patients. Thanks to a world-leading NHS ‘Population Health Agreement’ between the NICE, the NHS and Novartis for Inclisiran
ILAP – Following agreement by Welsh Ministers the All Wales Therapeutics and Toxicology Centre (AWTTC) will have joined established partners of the Innovative Licensing and Access Pathway (ILAP) as of Monday 4th of October 2021.