- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can meet all your training needs.
We have a range of courses that are highly inter-active and informative to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training requirements:
- GDP/RP Training
- Audit Training
- WDA(H) Authorisation Workshop
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
The Chief Medical Officer for England and Public Health England have issued guidance for the management of patients who may present with Wuhan Novel Coronavirus symptoms.
There have been reported cases in China of respiratory infections caused by a novel coronavirus, currently, there are no confirmed cases in the UK.
When did you last update your personnel training records? As a fellow RP, I know that I learn something new nearly every day and I also know that I do not record what I have learnt and how I apply it to my current practice having learnt it.
Just because you may be based in the UK does not mean that your clients or customers are UK based often your website or your youtube videos will be watched much further afield so,