July Monthly RP Forum – Ask your questions today.
Face to Face Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Online Training, coming soon
Book your place on our Monthly RP Forum today and keep up to date.
We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
You work in different ways to others, just the same as I do. However, for me (and maybe you) it just works when I learn face to face.
The Government recently announced that the emergency powers that were put in place by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care to help with the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, will be removed later this year.
Following the UK’s exit from the European Union (EU), the government identified a unique opportunity to improve how medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs) are regulated in the United Kingdom.