We can provide a professional service of:
- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
We can help entrepreneurs gain their own pharmacy by aiding with:
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can be your ‘one stop shop’ for CQC Registration and Compliance. We can help with the following:
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
Valuable Continuous Professional Development for existing Responsible Persons, particularly those who have performed the role for a number of years or for Qualified Persons (QP) who need more in depth GDP training. Budding RPs or Quality Assurance personnel who...
Does the thought of having to put into place a CAPA scare you? It doesn't need to! The Cogent Gold Standard Responsible Person Training will help you to understand how to create, review, implement and test the effectiveness of an organisation’s CAPAs. This in...
We welcome all sorts of corporate backgrounds, working environments and levels of experience onto our Cogent Gold Standard Course. If you are involved in any way with the pharmacy industry could we welcome you onto the course too? Budding Responsible Persons who wish...