- Contract Responsible Person (RP) / Deputy RP
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation – WDA Application
- Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Compliance
- GAP Analysis and Pre-Inspection Audits
- GDP/ RP Training
- Quality Systems – Build, maintain and the maintenance
- Risk Assessment – Development and mitigation
- Audit Planning – Delivery and Corrective Action
- NHS Contract Application
- GPhC Registration
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Is your current pharmacy business at risk? We can consult you on:
- Scoping gaps in the local pharmacy services provision?
- “SWOT” analysis, bespoke marketing plan
- Essential Services Support
- GPhC Inspection preparation
- Automation and Optimisation
- Business Development
We can meet all your training needs.
We have a range of courses that are highly inter-active and informative to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training requirements:
- GDP/RP Training
- Audit Training
- WDA(H) Authorisation Workshop
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- CQC registration
- Quality Management Systems
- Pre Audit Analysis
- Risk Profiling and Compliance
- Bespoke Consultancy
- Business improvement
- Training and practical implementation
Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Responsible Persons and Healthcare Professionals must consider how they communicate and what are the effective channels of communication they should consider to effectively get their message across.
The way the public is influenced is aided by technologies which facilitate messages to be spread at speed, and people trust the medias and or people who deliver the message often without question. They often sign up to follow their newfound friend who is now their trusted expert. People join groups and sign up to blogs and alerts and rarely question the bona fides.
European Medicines Agency EMA has given positive advice about granting a license for the first vaccine against the Ebola virus called Ervebo.
Here at Pharmacy Consulting, we offer Cogent & GDP update training every month at our Head Office and in Birmingham. Our courses cover the basics and the most recent updates given by the MHRA.