It is a requirement that ALL personnel involved with the storage and distribution of medicinal products are suitably trained.
Our training courses provide expert support and advice on all aspects of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) for the distribution of medicinal products.
Whether you are applying for a Wholesale Distributor Authorisation or are a Responsible Person requiring a refresher course for your Continuing Professional Development (CPD), our courses are highly interactive and informative and cover all aspects of the requirements of the Guidelines on the Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use.
Why Consider Us for Your GDP/RP Course?
Our RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
Why this Course?
You may already wholesale medicines, be an RP, or a Pharmacist who has a desire to become an RP in the future.
Here are some questions that help to demonstrate why this course would be useful to you …
- Do you know when a pharmacy or wholesaler needs a WDA (H)?
- Have you heard of the Human Medicines Regulation 2012?
- You have a WDA or you may be in the process of applying for one?
- You may want a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the ‘RP’ role?
- Do you need a ‘RP’ to work with you to train your team? We can come to you if you prefer?
- How can stop counterfeit medicines getting into my supply chain?
- Does your GP practice want to apply to the MHRA to obtain a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation?
- Do you want your logistics company to have a warehouse licence?
- Do you want to map the temperature of your pharmacy warehouse, vehicle or fridge?
- Are the drivers of your logistics company GDP trained?
Our GDP/RP Course Includes
- The role of The Competent Authority (e.g. MHRA in the UK ) and their expectations of RPs
- An overview of the EU GDP Guidelines (2013/C 343/01) and its requirements
- Introduction of the principals of a quality system
- An overview of Risk Assessment & Change Management
- To explain the role & responsibilities of the Responsible Person
- Qualification and Validation including transport
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on October 25, 2017 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (Midlands) on November 7, 2017 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on November 22, 2017 9:00 am
- GDP/RP Training (London/South East) on December 13, 2017 9:00 am
I am new to GDP and the trainer was very patient with my endless questions and answered them all with rounded practical answers that i can take back to my workplace and implement.
Shirley Clifton – Ashford and St Peters Hospital
A lot of valuable information to digest.
Anna Drys – Oxford Hospital
Well structured and presented course. Puveshni was very knowledgeable in the field and benefited from her experience.
Abdirahamn Sheikh – Irmaan
Lots of information and keeps you engaged.
Isatec on site training – Abbey Tullett
Very impressed, covered the majority of topics.
James Weston – Orderline
Very informative. Thank you.
I have really enjoyed the training. Zul is a very good communicator and very approachable. 🙂
Informative and enjoyable. Lots of new avenues identified as resources. Thanks!
The day was fun and I enjoyed the review of GDP requirements!
Very good informative trainer, excellent delivery on a rather dull topic. Kept our interest well which helped with learning. Jackie answered every questions I had. Thank you