We have a wide range of courses and workshops to meet all your pharmacy or wholesaler training needs, all of which are designed to be highly interactive and informative.
Please click on the links below to see more details about our open courses:
- Audit Training
- Care Quality Commission Workshop
- CQC registration Workshop
- Distance Selling Pharmacy Workshop
- GDP/RP Training
- Home Office Controlled Drug Licence Workshop
- WDA(H) authorisation Workshop
- Superintendent Pharmacist Training
- Responsible Pharmacist Training
Our training courses run twice a month in major locations within the UK, including Ireland. Please see our training calendar for dates, locations and course content.
If you are interested in a course nearer to your location then please fill out the form below to contact us, as we may be able to run a bespoke or in-house course for larger groups.
Why consider using us?
PCL RPs, have been both ‘Employed’ and ‘Contract’ RPs for several companies and have a wealth of experience. We provide a personal and bespoke service to fit your needs. We are competitive and will come to your location if required, in addition to our scheduled courses.
We provide training packages & guidance on the following:
- Familiarisation and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Orange guide.
- How to conduct regular audits of your procedures and policies and produce an action plan for any deviations.
- RP roles and responsibilities, including what can and cannot be delegated.
- Share best practice, current thoughts and up and coming changes
- Warehouse standards and compliance with the latest GDP guidelines.
- Management of complaints, incidents and root cause analysis.
- How to deal with a drug alerts and dummy recalls.
Who should attend?
The one day course will benefit:
- Quality managers
- Personnel in regulatory compliance
- Distribution & Warehouse staff
- Supply chain management
- Customer service
- Pharmacy team members who want to wholesale medicines
I have really enjoyed the training. Zul is a very good communicator and very approachable. 🙂
As a busy family run logistics business we are really grateful for the expertise of Pharmacy Consulting who came alongside us, pulling out all the stops to meet tight deadlines and helping us to elevate the standard of our Quality System. Thanks to the assistance of Jackie and her team, we are now able to satisfy the exacting standards of larger pharmaceutical wholesalers thereby improving our offerings to our clients and opening up new avenues for our business in the future. Steven Davies Davies International Transport Limited
It was an absolute pleasure to meet with you and we are delighted given the extent of your contribution. There were many positive comments concerning your overall contribution. And as you are aware the workshops were exceptionally interesting for the audience. But also many colleagues made direct comments concerning your presentation which was rated as a highly clear and concise.
Very good content and well presented.
Very interesting presentation which allowed me to gain a proper overview of the GDP process. Isatec on site training – Jack Shock
I found the information very useful and interesting. I will use the information given in the future for orders I do and also to check all relevant procedures that are needed.
The GPD session at PCL enabled me to focus on the really important things when it comes to getting your wholesale licence. Dawn structured the workshop in a very lively and interactive way so it is easy to follow and to use her ideas for your own business. It was very helpful, I decided to book the Audit training too.
Informative & Interactive. Thank you.
Great training session provided by Jackie. Could consider providing additional training material (sample forms and documents) for clients apart from the GDP guidelines.
Excellent content and delivery. After the GDP/RP training course I’m feeling informed and empowered to ensure compliance.
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
1200 – 1300 Temperature Mapping, Monitoring & Validation
1300 – 1400 Lunch and learn from each other
1400 – 1445 Audits of procedures, policies, up and coming changes.
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1645 QMS, Management of incidents & complaints & inspections
1645 – 1700 Insight into buying and selling medicines