Are you a RP? Have you carried out your own GDP training?
Did you miss the last MHRA symposium in December? Regular GDP training is now mandatory and you may be asked for your CPD records in your next inspection. In order to help you comply PCL are pleased to offer a special deal for RP’s and deputies. We will provide an overview of the latest GDP guidelines and also include highlights from the MHRA symposium.
13th January 2015
10th February 2015
19th February 2015
10th March 2015 (FULL)
Contact us for more information
Benefits of attending
- Improve the compliance of your organisation considering the requirements of the current GDP guidelines and how to remain in compliance.
- Keep up to date with the requirements of Bona fides checks, due diligence and the EU GMDP website.
- Increased awareness of MHRA expectations in GDP inspections incorporating feedback from our RPs and their recent MHRA inspections.
- The importance maintaining data integrity.
- Identify and risk assess key quality critical GDP areas in your business and how you can take steps.
0930 – 1000 Arrival and coffee
1000 – 1200 GDP and RP ‘Roles and Responsibilities’ update
1200 – 1300 Bona fides and Due diligence
1300 – 1345 Lunch and learn from each other
1345 – 1445 Interactive workshops
1445 – 1500 Coffee
1500 – 1530 Data Integrity
1530 – 1600 Sharing best practice and Q&A