This is an interactive one day course designed for people who want to achieve an understanding of the audit process. Whether you work to GDP or ISO standards, it is a requirement that audits are carried out either internally or at the premises of your key suppliers to confirm compliancy.
The role of the auditor is not only to confirm compliancy, but is key to the improvement of processes across the company.
Internal or external process audits should be planned and carried out by trained personnel with a sound audit knowledge to enable them determine the effectiveness of the quality system against the standard or directive or to the procedures in place.
To deliver knowledge in how to plan, perform and report the outcome of an audit in order to assess internal or external compliancy relating to product integrity or quality systems. To be able to contribute towards continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Personnel who are responsible for the planning and implementing internal or external audits
- Management & Team Leaders who work within an quality driven environment and would like to improve practices
PCL Healthcare audit training offers:
- An overview of Quality Systems and the 8 principals
- Plan, Do, Act, Check quality management principal
- An overview of Risk Assessment & Change Management
- Training and workshops on how to plan, perform and report the findings of a process audit
- Non-compliance reporting
- CAPA and CAPA review
Training courses can be tailored and carried out on-site, for groups of 3 or more people. Please contact us for further information.